Examples of pressure to eat
What does pressure to eat look like?
- Dumping the food onto baby’s tongue
- Scraping the food off on baby’s gums, teeth or palate.
- Following baby with spoon as she tries to duck and weave
- Playing games to get baby interested
- Guiding baby to eat one food over another you’ve provided
- Physically forcing food in
Bub has to be in control of whether they if they eat or not and how much they eat
For more information on why go to Around-6-12-months/encouraging-baby-to-eat